I attended school at the University of California Santa Cruz, where I graduated with a B.A. in Economics in 2013.
I then started working in corporate finance at a tech company in the city of Santa Cruz. Throughout the past few years, I have made a few trades with moderate success, but nothing life changing.
While my experience is in Finance my job doesn’t have anything to do with stock investments. Feel free to check out my LinkedIn here.
Why I started this blog:
Reading around I noticed a lot of traders had the same things in common:
- They had industry experience or connections to put them at an advantage
- They had financial backing or a lot of personal savings set aside
- They put everything aside to trade, often quitting their day jobs
- They had salaries that allowed them to take bigger risks
- They only started blogging AFTER they were successful
They all embodied the spirit of Wall Street.
I hope to show that someone with no industry connections, no financial backers, a full-time job, and an average salary can succeed in the market.